Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Golezard cave

Goleh zard cave is 75 km far from Tehran capital of Iran , in the poloor zone beside the Haraz way (which is betwean Tehran and Amol) . You had better have a Local guide for reaching to the cave , but you can find the place if you want realy it .
You must do trecking about 1 hour to reach the eye of cave Goleh zard . The eye is in the root of a hill into a groove . Every winter it will close by means of blossom of season raining . Caver must open the eye in the end of every summer time to go into the cave . This cave is sedimentary an padding .



























5 comments:

تازه كار said...

It's cool to see a blog in english about mountaineering.
I'll do such job if get free time. I think it's a must for Iranian mountaineering community to deal with overseas in order to introduce our country and attract more eco-tourists.
Keep good working dude.

Anonymous said...

I am the kind of guy who loves to seek bran-new things. Right now I am making my personal photovoltaic panels. I am doing it all alone without the help of my men. I am utilizing the net as the only path to acheive this. I stumbled upon a truly amazing website which explains how to make solar panels and so on. The web site explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I am not really sure about how precise the info given there iz. If some experts over here who have xp with these things can have a see and give your feedback in the thread it will be awesome and I'd extremely appreciate it, because I really lav [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Thanks for reading this. You guys are great.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Tolle Blogartikel die auf jedenfall auch mehreren gefallen duerfte. Aber auch meine Blogartikel dürfte gefallen auch wenn sie sich um [url=http://www.sexcamamateure.net/sexcam-paare.php][b]Sex Live Cam[/b][/url] dreht, aber voellig private Girls zeigt.
Und hier ist meine persoenliche Seite [url=http://amateursex-mandy.com]Amateursex[/url]

Anonymous said...

nice work!
sweep something under the carpet this region
[url=http://cusadeb.angelfire.com/better-brunette-r-way.html]better brunette r way[/url]

With respect admiration.